Purpose-focused business development for service firms: finding powerful, passionate ways to sell more, more easily
When service firms try to figure out how to market themselves they sort of naturally default to describing how they do what they do, talking too much about how they do it, and falling into the trap of saying what everyone says.
We go the extra mile for our clients. We have more than 25 years of experience. Our client list is world-class. Yawn, yawn, yawn.
You know there’s something kind of special going on in your firm. Your clients love you. It’s just getting the new clients that’s hard. We’ll help you find and articulate the value that only your firm can deliver. Your purpose and how you live it to serve clients and make them more successful. With this clarity, marketing, sales and the dreaded RFP responses get much easier to do. Foghound outcomes:
- Whoaa…we really are different — and in a very good way.
- Now I can explain us to prospects.
- What we should do to market our firm is crystal clear.
- Fewer dreaded RFPs, more proactive and successful business development
“Before our workshop with Lois we faced so many challenges trying to come up with a truly compelling value proposition, newsworthy thought leadership content and a meaningful “battle cry” for our Analytics, Media and Marketing Intelligence team. Lois gave us the direction, tools and inspiration to make the right breakthroughs. Gail Scibelli, vice president of marketing, Organic
- If you think your firm might be boring…
- 10 mistakes in trying to win business with RFPs
- Openers to set you apart in sales conversations and presentations
- Purpose + profits: an financial analyst’s analysis